About MaxLite and why we trust the brand!
MaxLite has been committed to providing energy efficient lighting products for the last 20 years, and was one of the first movers into LED technology in the industry. An ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year in 2014, MaxLite is proud to offer the MaxLED® brand, an extensive line of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures featuring innovative LED luminaires and lamps using the latest state-of-the-art LED technology.
MaxLite is focused on delivering great products to happy customers. Accordingly, we keep our products in stock and available for immediate purchase and delivery. Out of the company’s distribution center in Anaheim, California, and distribution and product assembly center in West Caldwell, New Jersey, MaxLite ships products within the continental United States within one to three days on standard orders.
They also work with customers to ensure that our products meet the needs of their installation, and to identify relevant utility rebates and additional incentives. With this in mind, the MaxLite’s website contains an extensive database of more than 2,000 utility rebates identified by SKU and outlined with their respective rebate amounts in a complete state-by-state listing of more than 100 utilities and regions.
With extensive product development labs, testing facilities, and in-house market research, MaxLite’s products exceed the highest standards in lighting design, service, support and technology. MaxLite’s LED products are LM-79 and LM-80 tested, UL or ETL listed, and backed by industry leading warranties; additionally, MaxLite only uses long-life premium LED chipsets.
Additionally, MaxLite LED offers many of its LED products in ENERGY STAR-qualified, DesignLights Consortium® (DLC)-qualified and California Title 20- and 24-compliant models, as well as those listed on the Lighting Design Lab’s (LDL) interim qualified products list, rendering them eligible for substantial utility rebates. MaxLite’s CFL products, meanwhile, are all UL or ETL listed, and many of these products are ENERGY STAR qualified.
MaxLite’s LED world-class research and development team is focused on developing and commercializing state-of-the-art CFL and LED products. MaxLite’s products are protected by an extensive array of utility and design patents, and have earned the respect of lighting distributors, architects, designers, engineers, facility managers and related professionals worldwide.
MaxLite LED products are available at Led Pro’s online catalog: HERE
MaxLite has received product awards and acknowledgements including:
• BUILDINGS Money-Saving Product winner for LED Commercial Recessed Downlight Retrofit in June 2014
• Lighting for Tomorrow Award for 17-watt Omnidirectional LED A21 lamp in September 2014
• Environmental Protection Agency ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year in April 2014
• Architectural Products Product Innovation Award (PIA) winner for BayMAX LED High Bay Pendant in February 2014
• Building Operating Management (BOM) Top Products Award winner for Direct Lit LED Flat Panel Performance Series in February 2014
• Architectural Products Product Innovation Award (PIA) winner for Micro-T™ LED Panel in November 2013
• IES Progress Report recognition for StaxMAX™ LED Flood Light, the four-inch LED Downlight Retrofit and the GU24 Omnidirectional LED A19 Lamps in September 2013
• Maintenance Solutions Darn Good Products award for LED BayMAX™ High/Low Bay Retrofit Lamp in July 2013
• BUILDINGS Money-Saving Product winner for ECO-T™ LED Recessed Troffers in June 2013
• appliance DESIGN Excellence in Design winner for LED Round Flat Panel Pendant in June 2013
• Garden State Journalists Association Public Relations Award for its “TekLinks Experiences the ‘Wow Factor’ after installing MaxLite LED Panels in Data Center” case study in May 2013
• Architectural SSL PIA winner for Plug-and-Play LED Lightbars and LED Round Flat Panel Pendant in March 2013
• Building Operating Management magazine’s Top Product Award winner for LED Flood Lights in January 2013
• Architectural Products Product Innovation Award (PIA) winner for Plug-and-Play LED Lightbars in November 2012
• Five-time Lighting for Tomorrow winner for LED Round Flat Panel Pendant, FlatMAX® LED Flat Panels, LED Architectural Panel, Brigantine CFL fixtures and Faux Can in 2012, 2011, 2009, 2008 and 2007, respectively
• Electrical Construction & Maintenance Product of the Year Luminaires category winner for Direct Lit LED MRI Flat Panels in April 2012
• BUILDINGS Money-Saving Product winner for LED Parking Garage Canopy Luminaire in June 2012
Categorized in: LED Lighting